Sunday, September 03, 2006

Chaos Raptors

A few months back I happened to glance upon a set of dispatch paper-work for the local Games Workshop© Hobby Center. One of the headings caught my eye. "Submissions needed for White Dwarf", now if you don't know what White Dwarf is, I would suggest you go find a different blod to read. But I quickly read the rest of the information under the heading and found that a future issue of White Dwarf was in need of additional submissions for Flying models.
Having recently begun work on a Night Lord Chaos Army, I immediantly began thinking what kinds of "flying units" Night lords could use. Obviously the answer is Raptors. So I started work on raptors. But at some point, I actually looked at the Raptor entry and realised that in order to field them effectivly, it costs you about 35-40 points per model for the basic Raptor. Start looking at the aspiring Champion for upgrades and such, and you're talking 50 points for him if not more. But you can take Possessed Marines, give 'em Daemonic Flight which make's 'em 33 points a peice and you get Strength 5, Leadership 10. so I Started figuring models to represent both Raptors and Possessed Marines.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home