Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wow I'm in the catalog...

Imagine my feelings when I step into the local GW hobby center to pick up a bitz order, ans one of the employees points right at me and says "YOU, Come here!". I'm immediantly thinking "Okay I don't work for the company for they can't fire me. I bring too much money to the store for them to ban me with out like, my stealing something" Well to get to the end, he took me to the bitz ordering station, flipped open the 2006-07 bitz catalog and shows me this:

We all know where that guy came from right? ::here::

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Its a nice conversion and looks appropriately "Chaos."
Well done.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Maverike Prime said...

thanks. Honestly though, I think your stuff would get in the GW publishings hands down.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home