Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Kill Team Sergent


Somewhere around the launch of the Current Space Marine Codex, I built a space Marine kill team. Always seeking to annoy certain other players, I modeled my kill team has having just killed, beaten, broken, evicerated, slain, slaughter and generally spanked a bunch of Tyranids.
This is the sergent of the group. Equiped with Master Crafted lightning claws and an Auspix I'm pretty sure he'd hurt in Kill Team Close combat.

The Lightning claws I made to be speccifically slim and more akin to the Hunt Claw the Alien used in the movie Predator. I took a Dark Eldar Helmet and cut off the side blades and then mounted the blades on an Auspix on the back of the Marines wrist. I then ran a bit of wire from the auspix body back to the powerplant of the Marines armor. On the left wrist, I used the blade from a space marine knife to make it look like the blades on that gauntlet hadn;t been deployed yet.
In order to drive home the idea of this being an Tyranid elite kill team (not nessicarially Ultramarine Tyrannic Vetrens though) I converted the sergents back pack to have tyranid themed vents which consist of the forward portion of a pair of Guant heads glued in place of the normal vents of the power plant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home