Tuesday, December 19, 2006

50th post!

YAY!!! 50 Posts! Yup this is my 50th post thus far! But rest assured, I'm no where near finished. If anything, I'm just starting. I've still got my campaign kicking off in January not to mention an Eldar army I hope to have ready for Games Day Baltimore this year and a Chaos Army with more conversions planned for it then I dare own up to at this time, plus I've got some other random pieces here and there I'm working on that I will show you guys. I've got plans for some Eldar warlocks that will be in the same spirit as my Farseer though not as intense certainly. The Farseer is the leader of my Eldar army after all. I also have some ideas for more space marine conversions. Maybe something based off 80s cartoons, hmm a Dreadnought that transforms into a Predator....
Well that will be for a nother day. Here's my model post for the day:




















Following a similar concept to the marine putting
a bolter round through the gaunts head, this marine was similarly jumped but got the upper hand, this time by shoving a combat knife between the armored ribs of the gaant and getting a killing shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home