Friday, August 10, 2007

Back in business!

Greetings to all my readers! I offer my apologies for being absent these past months, it has simply been one thing after another after another. But that's all in the past, the present is that I'm back in business!
Some updates from the last several months:
I managed to attend Games Day Baltimore this year (Yeah! No food poisoning this time!) Below is a pic of the Big Gunz D.C. who attended Games Day this year
As you can see, we had a commanding presence this year ranging from our youngest members, who comprise our Young Gunz, up to our president and executive officers. I had a GW associate ask, several weeks later, if we were going to conquer the east coast with our army of members. I assured him, the Big Gunz D.C. don't conquer.

I've also begun working on skills in a few areas other then simple modeling. One of them is experimenting with Photoshop (It's nice being a student because you get the educational versions of multi-hundred dollar programs :) ) Below is one of my attempts at coloring. Of course it's a 40k Image. On the left is the original image I downloaded, and on the right is the colored version.

I must stress, I AM NOT the original artist of this image. I only colored it. Beyond that, feedback always welcome.

Something else I have started to dabble with is comic books. No, not reading them (though I do that as well) but making them. No, I'm not working for Dark Horse or Marvel, yet. But I've started work on a City of Heroes fan created comic series called Invasion. Check out issue 1:

City Of Heroes: Invasion #1
Create your own Comic Books with Comic Book Creator!

That about wraps up my update for today. Rest assured, I will have more in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home