Saturday, September 30, 2006

Gabriel, Take it away!

Well, I decided to do some video editing recently. After a couple days of thinking and throwing around songs and movies, and videos, and games and just about everything else, I decided to do a Dawn of War video. So I pulled out my D.o.W Cds and started playing the game this time with a copy of FRAPS running the background. For anyone who doesn't know what FRAPS is, it is a program that allows you to "record" game footage onto your hard drive. Using this program allowed me to get the footage I needed to actually make the video.
Initailly I was leaning toward doing the video to "Let the Bodies hit the floor", but there just wasn't any challange to it. So I decided on a more theatrical approach and basically did a Pro-gabriel video to Breaking Bejamin's "Blow me Away". And with out futher delay, enjoy....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home