Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Well kids, it came out yesterday. I grabbed the last copy my local EB had and made a mad dash home. Before I had even loaded the game I was trading mentions of gender inaccuracies and prepubecient acts with a couple members of myt gaming group. We quickly agreed to a three way show down between myself and two other members of the group. Due to time constraints we did a Take and Hold game as they're typically shortest. So it was Blood Ravens Vs. Tau Vs. Necrons. A majority of the game was my Tau Stealth teams sneaking about the board capturing recourse nodes. Those guys are great for capturing point!!!! Then later, at the climax of the game, I disovered how nastey a group of 40 of them are with upgraded fusion blasters. Who likes their Terminators well done? It was too late for me to go back into the replay and capture some screen shots of the Tau absolutly wreaking the Marines, but rest assured I'll go back and get them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Promethean said...

i only this is in the wrong place to ask but i dont know where to send you a pm, but how do you do titles of each post you do?

8:03 PM  
Blogger Maverike Prime said...

well you can always Email me. Either way, what do you mean by how do I do the titles?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Promethean said...

You know each post you put up you put a title for it. like this one "dawn of war: dark crusade" etc

7:39 PM  
Blogger Maverike Prime said...

when I make the post, there's a box labeled "title" above the body text box. I just type in the title there.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Promethean said...

ffs all i get is a text box with no title bar above it! :/

6:08 PM  
Blogger Maverike Prime said...

Donno what to tell ya man.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home